About Yeading Medical Centre
Welcome to our surgery!
Yeading Medical Centre welcomes you to the Practice. This website is designed to inform you about the Practice Team and to give you an idea of the services we provide. If you have any queries about the information contained on this website, do not hesitate to ask a member of staff or ask to speak to the Practice Manager.
The Practice is located at the junction of Kingshill Avenue and Yeading Lane with bus routes 140, 90 and E9 passing nearby. It is a “fringe” surgery and, although falling in the Ealing Borough, the patient population is spread near equally between Ealing and Hillingdon Boroughs.
The surgery falls within the South Northolt and Greenford locality and come under the Northolt Primary Care Network (PCN).
The surgery enjoys a busy but friendly environment within a fairly modern structure.
At our surgery we aim to provide our patients with the best quality care available. The care of your health is a partnership between patient and the practice team. Our charter is a statement of what you can expect from this practice and what we feel we can expect in return from you.
- We believe that GPs are “family” doctors. We believe building a close relationship with patients provides them with better, personalised care.
- We will provide a variety of appointments aiming to suit all our patient needs, including same day appointments for urgent and emergency problems if appropriate.
- We will provide information to you on steps you can take to promote good health and avoid illness.
- You have a right to see your health records subject to limitations in law.
- We will make sure your medical records are kept accurate, safe, and confidential.
- We will keep our premises clean and comfortable and have facilities for the disabled.
- We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and vulnerable adult
- We will provide a range of quality medical services that meets the needs of our patients. Meeting the needs of our patients is our number one priority, and where we cannot help directly, we will refer you, where possible, to other services or organisations.
- Patients will be prescribed drugs and medicines when the doctor feels this is necessary and we will respond to a request for a repeat prescription within 48 hours.
- We will treat all patients with dignity and respect, providing the same care irrespective of race, gender, religion, age or medical condition.
- All patients will be greeted in a friendly manner and be treated with courtesy by everyone in the practice
- Patients will be referred to a consultant when the doctor feels this is necessary.
- We will involve people who use our services, such as using a Patient Participation Group (PPG) and Friends & Family test.
- Patients are expected to access services correctly, including urgent and emergency appointments, out of hours, and A&E.
- Patients should be aware that a routine appointment with a doctor lasts up to 10 minutes.
- Patients are expected to attend appointments on time.
- Patients are expected to notify the surgery as soon as possible if you are unable to attend an appointment. Missing an appointment is unfair to other patients who are trying to see a doctor.
- Patients should be aware that many conditions, such as colds, can be managed at home without seeing the doctor. Please click on the Self help and Who Do I See? for more information. Your local pharmacist will be able to offer you advice on the best over-the-counter remedies.
- Patients are expected to follow the agreed care plan and take medication as directed.
- Patients are expected to take responsibility for their own health, including attending reviews of their medication or condition when asked.
- Patients are expected to request repeat medication in good time and ensure you do not run out of medication.
- Patients are expected to inform us of any change of address.
- Patients will treat the Doctors and all Practice Staff with courtesy at all times.
The NHS Constitution establishes the principles and values of the NHS in England. For more information see these websites: