About Online Services
By registering for the online services you will be able to complete a variety of different tasks online rather than having to come in to the practice:
- Book an appointment & access Online consultations
- Order recent and regular repeat medications
- Change your chosen pharmacy
- View your health records & access test results (if you request access to your records)
- Airmid app: Use to request your full records, Add your own data & more
These online services are as safe as online banking as long as you keep your passwords secure, and you can access these services 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
How to Register for Online Services
1) Download TWO apps onto your smartphone: NHS App & Airmid
2) Use the NHS App first to create your NHS Login. You need a UK mobile phone number, email address and Photo ID (Passport, UK/European Driving License or European ID card). It can help to have your NHS number at hand.
- If you experience difficulties creating your NHS Login, you may wish to visit the Support webpage: https://www.nhs.uk/contact-us/nhs-app-contact-us
- You might receive a message that you need to get the following details from the practice: 1. Linkage Key (passphrase): Contact us as unique for you
2. O.D.S Code (Organisation or Practice I.D): E85021
3. Account I.D: Contact us as unique for you
3) Access the Airmid app using the same NHS Login (that you created using the NHS App)
- Airmid app is part of our practice’s healthcare IT system (called SystmOne). It has some functionality not currently in the national NHS App (e.g. allowing you to enter your own health data, video consultations etc) and vice versa is true too, which is why we recommend you download both Apps to enhance your digital experience as a patient at this practice. For more guidance on using Airmid, visit https://airmidcares.co.uk/
- You will not automatically be able to see your records (e.g. blood test results). For access to your records, please use the Airmid app and follow the additional steps explained in the next section.
How to Request Online Access to your Full Medical Records
- If you want full online access to your records, you can request this via the Airmid app. Please select “Organisations” and then click on “Yeading Medical Centre”. Next to “Full Clinical Record”, you can click on “Request access” (see video above). We will then receive your request and please allow upto 30 days for us to review your records and process your request. For children, there are restrictions and you need to discuss it further with us.
If you are already registered to use the online services, please visit Airmid / Systm Online.