Thank you for your interest in registering with our practice.
Follow the steps below to register with the practice online, which is our preferred method too.
Step 1: Check if you live in our catchment area
We are happy to register new NHS patients living within our catchment area. Click on the map (to right) to check if your address is within our catchment area:
If you live outside the catchment area, then we may still be able to register you but we cannot offer home visits.
You can visit the NHS website for more information about registering with a GP Practice.
Step 2: Complete online registration form
Click below for:
- Adult (over 16yrs old) New Patient Registration Form
- Child (under 16yrs old) New Patient Registration Form
Important: Ignore the final message when you submit the form that tells you that you need to attend the surgery – this is NOT required. Just complete the steps below.
You do not need to provide us with ID – see this Safe Surgeries leaflet
Step 3: Download both the NHS App & Airmid apps (if have device)
- Use the NHS App first to create your NHS Login. You need a UK mobile phone number, email address and Photo ID (Passport, UK/European Driving License or European ID card). It can help to have your NHS number at hand.
- You can use the same NHS Login to access the Airmid app, which is linked to our practice’s healthcare IT system (called SystmOne) . The Airmid app has some functionality not currently in the NHS App (e.g. video consultations) and vice versa is true too, which is why we recommend you download both Apps.
- Visit our Online Services webpage for more guidance.
Both these apps will enhance your digital experience as a patient at this practice.
Step 4: Await confirmation that you have been registered & request Online Access to your Records
- We aim to register you as quickly as possible and within 5 working days. If you have given us a UK mobile phone number, we will send you a text message to confirm you have been registered.
Once registered, you can request:
- If aged 40 years old or over, you can book a New Patient NHS Health Check appointment.
- Full online access to your records, which you need to request via the Airmid app. Please select “Organisations” and then click on “Yeading Medical Centre”. Next to “Full Clinical Record”, you can click on “Request access”. Visit our Online Services webpage for more guidance. We will then receive your request and start to process it. For children, there are restrictions and you need to discuss it further with us.
- Help/advice via an online consultation which you can access through the NHS App or our practice website here.